"After having tried five other web design companies in the last four years, in Studio Presence we have now found our long term partner for our online business objectives. Studio Presence has gone an extra mile to deliver latest technical solutions and methods keeping our site ahead of the game. Our customers have noticed, talked to others and recommended our new web site to their friends -- I call that, a job well done!".
- T. Hanover
"Studio Presence are truly professional. At every step in the design process, they were patient, creative and on schedule. I have received nothing but positive comments about our website, and would certainly recommend them work to others."
- Randy Bratton
Studio Presence Design Group respects the privacy of our clients and users of our web site or any web site that we manage and maintain.
This policy also applies to Studio Presence Design Group's treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
1. we have your consent to share the information;
2. we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Studio Presence Design Group to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
4. we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
5. we find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
We may collect information about you for 4 reasons: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, to provide you with the best possible service and to enable us to contact you.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.